How we deliver
Each course is delivered by highly qualified tutors who have been practitioners in the field and have brought their practical experiences and wealth of knowledge into the classroom. We also appreciate that the expertise, knowledge and reputation of our tutors is key to our success, when closely assimilated by the curious minds of the professional participants.
Our public training courses are at competitive low cost, independently tailored and researched with industry experts to offer you focused and topical agenda on issues facing the financial, business, energy and legal markets. At each course, you will receive from multiple practitioners offering their expertise and techniques to resolve the challenges faced in industries.
Our in-house courses are standardized and tailor-made which can be delivered off-the-shelf. In-house trainings offer the flexibility to choose the courses of your need. The public course dates are always structured in such a way that the related sessions build on one another but offer independent deliverables.
To conserve the valuable time-span of the participants, in-house schedules include Saturdays, Sundays or other holidays.
- New hires who have just joined the organisation
- Individuals looking to fill-up a knowledge gap
- Experienced professionals looking to refresh and refine their technical skills
- Teams employed in implementation and development of EHS strategies
- Graduates preparing a career in EHS
- Flexible and technologically-advanced learning environments that are safe, healthy, comfortable, aesthetically-pleasing, and accessible
- Fully equipped with equipment needs of the training program and curriculum
- Spacious with excellent seating arrangement, quality acoustics and appropriate lighting
- Training rooms equipped for audio/visual and internet-based instruction
- A separate dining hall offering lunch and refreshments of high standards
- Power Point Presentations: Power Point Presentations with relevant pictures, drawings and write ups, detailing the key points of the selected subjects including training documentation write ups on training slides for the trainer.
- Flash Player: Moving backgrounds, with voice over in selected languages.
- 3D Animations: Standard Project Inductions & Trainings, with voice over in all major Indian languages and English, multiple languages audio selections choices available along with multiple selections of language subtitles in DVD formats.
- Course Materials/Handouts & Pocket Booklets
- Certificate of Attendance and successful completion of the training course
- Competency Id Card
- A Group photograph for all participants