Confined space accidents are a major concern in various industries due to their hazards. Confined space training outlines the skills and protocols for safe entry to confined spaces which includes hazards, risks and precautions. Confined spaces comprise of pits, tanks, pit, well, sewer, tunnel, pipe, boiler, silo, etc. Work in confined space can kill or cause injuries in any industries, ranging from those involving complex area to simple storage. They includes not only people working in the confined space, but also for the managers, supervisors and other personal associated with confined space, who are without adequate training.
Benefit of Confined Space Training
- Ensure safe working practices in the confined space
- Familiarization with confined spaces hazards and risks involved with their control measures
- Alert the evacuation team in case of any emergency in the confined space
- Understanding the roles and responsibilities of supervisors, attendants, entrants and other associated persons
- Identify the precautionary measures for Confined Space entry
- Importance of monitoring methods, permits, exposure limits and ventilation
- Rescue operation during Confined Space
Training ‘need’ identification
- Business needs
- Current competencies
- Training methods
Who should opt for Confined Space Training?
Site managers, engineers, safety officers, confined space entrants, supervisors, attendants.
Outcomes of Confined Space Training
The overall objective of this training is to protect those entering or working around a confined space. In this course you will learn the principles related to safe working with confined spaces. Objectives of this course are:
- Scope & Definition of confined space
- Understand Legal and statutory requirements for Confined space
- Associated hazards and risk.
- Hierarchy of control with respect to Confined Space
- Roles and Responsibilities of entrants, attendants, entry supervisors and contractors.
- Safety equipment and pre-use checks
- Post Assessment
Effective safety training lead to safe work culture, high morale, increased productivity and therefore high credibility
How we deliver Confined Space Training
We deliver training with commitment and not contempt. Our training program includes classroom sessions and practical sessions. This includes
- Powerpoint presentations
- 3D animation movies
- Behavior modeling method
- Case studies
- Q&A sessions
- One-to-one interaction
- Practical training